Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2021

The MH370 and 23 Enigmas?

MU Podcast: Season 25 #23 Erasure of Truth
The number 23 always gets my attention, because I was born on the 23rd, so when I saw the latest 'Mysterious Universe' podcast (the free part for me that is;-) was about the enigmatic flight MH370 I just had to have a listen to it.
Being a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks member like the Australian PM is, I was wondering why
he and the New Zealand PM were exchanging Australian and New Zealand football jerseys with the number 23 on them?
Jacinda shares July 26th as a birthday with Carl Jung and
Stanley Kubrick, just sayin';-)
Turns out it was because both countries are hosting the 2023 World Cup of women's soccer.
I thought it was a visual pun on the X and Y chromosome, since you need 23 chromosomes from the male and 23 chromosomes from the female to create a human life-form:-)
Number 23 and Genetic Luck?
NRL ROUND 14 - FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2021
By the way, if you click on that last blog-post link above you might be surprised to see that my Sharkies had a bit of an upset win by beating the top of the table Penrith Panthers by 19 points to 18 (19+18=37[0];-)
And the winning field goal was kicked b a New Zealander:-)
What are the odds?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment