Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 22, 2021

Scary fAIRies and Ancient Aliens: The Druid Connection?

Could that be a "Bog Body"?-)
That hose thingy looks like a rather probing piece of equipment to me;-) 
Well, timing is everything in life ... and death, it seems, because I've been Binge-ing my way through Season 14 of 'Ancient Aliens' (because that is the only season available on Binge for some reason) and I had skipped over 'The Druid Connection' episode a few days ago thinking it was just going to be some fictional fanciful rubbish to fill out the 14th TV season, which in a way it was, but who should be the central figure in this tale of Ancient American Druids?
Whitley Strieber!     
Who I just wrote about in this recent post -
Hypnotherapist Rates 10 Hypnosis Scenes in Movies and TV Shows?
The only reason I decided to give that Druid episode a watch was because I had heard on the latest
BBC 'Conronavirus Global Update' about "hundreds of people" ignoring official advice by attending the summer solstice at Stonehenge.
 
People ignore official advice by attending the summer solstice at Stonehenge?
It's one big rabbit hole for sure folks:-)
I guess those people ignoring official advice by attending the summer solstice at Stonehenge just wanted to see the sun's corona and couldn't care less about the Corona-virus?-)
Follow the White Rabbit, Doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment