Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 11, 2021

The Silence of the Lambs?

The former owner Joy Lamb says she does not accept the sale outcome?
Lamb House is #9?
I saw this news story above a few days back about the forced sale of the historic Lamb House in Brisbane, and the same week I get an e-mail telling me about the 30 year anniversary screenings of 
'The Silence of the Lambs' this weekend:-)
While I'll pass on the screenings, as it's not a film I particularly like, as far as the subject matter goes, I did think it was a bit of a coincidence that Sir Anthony Hopkins wins an Oscar the same year SotL turns 30, and that the last Oscar he won was for the Lambs:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment