Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 31, 2021

Cover to Credits: EAT PRAY LOVE?

Well, this is truly bizarre timing and a personal surprise for me with the latest 
'Cover to Credits' podcast to drop this week featuring the book and movie of 'EAT PRAY LOVE', which happened to be my request to the podcast hosts to review at some time in the future on their show.
I wrote a few posts about stumbling across this podcast last August in the links below -
Cover to Credits Podcast?
Cover to Credits Podcast: The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife ... and Going Full Circle?
My e-mail request from August this year:-)
I wrote that request back in August this year and the funny thing is that Julia Roberts and George Clooney are in my home town of Brisbane filming a movie called 'Ticket to Paradise' that is meant to be set in Bali, but is really being filmed in my home Australian state of Queensland:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment