Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 18, 2021

The Open Minded Skeptic: Is the Master Number 11 Magical?

I wrote about discovering 'The Open Minded Skeptic' podcast in my recent post about the subject of skepticism -
Skepticism?
I only discovered the show when searching through Apple Podcasts for podcast shows featuring Damien John Nott, because I was truly skeptical about his UFO/UAP sightings and whether he was telling the truth or not[t]:-)
The Open Minded Skeptic: The Master Number 11 
I wouldn't be bothered listening to majority of the podcast episodes at TOMS podcast, but I have found some interesting ones that I could personally relate to, and one was about the 11:11 phenomena, which to me is quite real, but what is it all about I wonder in the truly skeptical sense of the word.
Justa-skeptic?-)
The Mysterious Universe of Number 11?
ROWLAND
I must mention that I think there is something strange about the podcast host's name for some reason ... now what could that be?-)
Sharon Ann rOWLand?-)
Now, if Sharon's last name was CROWland, then I would have really been impressed:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment