Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 4, 2021

Why Don't Tiffany & Co. Make Sterling Silver Telephone Dialers Anymore?

226 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
When I was walking past Tiffany & Co. on my walk to
birth certificate, I wondered if they still sold ... or actually ever really did sell ... sterling silver Telephone dialers ... for old times sake?
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ... and Hanukkah ... in My Hometown?
Do they come in miniature for cellphones?-)
Maybe Tiffany & Co. could team up with IKEA and make
a sterling silver Key-Ring-Ring to hang from your iPhone to impress the crowd when you go do breakfast at IKEA?-)
Tiffany & Co. Charms - Whimsical
$380 Crown Charm in Silver?!
Breakfast at IKEA?!
Suggested new charm for movie/breakfast lovers:-)
Tiffany-twisted?
Yeah, I know Tiffany & Co. ... don't call us, we'll call you:-P
A convenience store in Adelaide St.
selling breakfast:-)
 
Don't worry about the telephone dialer charm Tiffany's & Co. I'll grab a few boxes of Amercian breakfast cereals from that convenience store I passed in Adelaide Street and see if I can get something out of those boxes worth engraving something sentimental on:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment