Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 23, 2021

Such a Lovely Place ... For a Prison?

Hotel Queensland?
From the December 5th, 2021 Queensland newspaper
I saw an article about a permanent statue to The Eagles founder Glenn Frey now standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona, and I couldn't help thinking of the songs 'Take it Easy' and
'Hotel California' and my old email buddy Ken Peterson and his obsession with Winslow, Arizona and the song.
Ken Peterson, 2016 and Big Star Synchronicities
The December 5th, 2021 Queensland newspaper
And on the same Queensland newspaper page spread was a reminder of why we have been a prisoner of the state for nearly two years with the Queensland state border only opening this month ... but for how long methinks?
2020: Fortress Queensland?
WA ...Y to go WA?-)
And here is an advertisement by the Western Australian government to Queenslanders to remind them that if all goes well, we'll be able to travel over there when their state border opens in February next year:-)
Thanks WA, but no thanks from me.
I've even just bought my new 2022 travel calendar with the places I plan on visiting next year ... again:-)
At the End of My 2020 Calendars ... What Now?
I'd rather be locked up/down in my home state where my family are than to be trapped over there in the next snap lock-down/up.
I don't think I'll be packing any suitcases next year, well none that will be crossing the Queensland border anyway:-)
The Art of the Prisoner - Noe Sendas

No comments:

Post a Comment