Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 11, 2021

Niles Heckman Depicting Shamanism with the "WHITE" Guy?-)

Director: Niles Heckman
I listened to Gordon White chat with Niles on Gordon's latest
'Rune Soup' podcast episode, and I was surprised that these two hadn't talked before now.
Niles was kind enough to let me watch his visually stunning pre-Covid 19 film 'Transmutation' starring his mate Neil Kramer, who I'm still not convinced isn't the equivalent of a New Age car salesmen:-)
I find it rather synchroimystic that Niles worked on a movie called 'Monkeybone' that came out 20 years ago ... but not today ... and that Mike Nesmith of The Monkees passed away the day that I listen to this 'Rune Soup' podcast featuring Niles:-)
It's probably a good thing that I don't do drugs, the way my mind works ... or doesn't, right?-)
2001 was 20 years ago, too ... the year that is:-)
Michael Nesmith of The Monkees TV Show, Dies Aged 78?
Bette Nesmith Graham
And I also find it ironic talking about my old mate Gordon White that Mike's mother Bette invented 'White Out' AKA 'Liquid Paper', which I've been using on my computer screen until last week when I realized that didn't correct my poor spelling, punctuation and other mistakes that I've been making since I started writing this blog:-)
Not that I give a f
#ck if you didn't get what I was saying writing, because this blog was more or less a personal diary to record my own sometimes mistaken thoughts;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment