Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 30, 2021

What About Death ... and the High Strangeness of Life!?

Irwin opened up about her experiences on the podcast What About Death
I'll bet a few people wish that he WOOD drop dead;-)  
I had not heard of the 'What About Death' podcast until I read the ABC news story above about Bindi yesterday, and then I went to the Apple Podcast site to have a listen to Bindi's episode and then went right back to the beginning to hear what this podcast show was all about, and was surprised to see that the first guest was
Samuel Johnson, who I wrote about at this link -
Samuel Johnson and His Real Life Journey ... So Far?
Afternoons: Samuel Johnson and his sister Hilde
That podcast episode with Sam blew my mind, as he was hit and nearly killed by a car about six weeks after that episode went up on Apple Podcasts.
It would be great for Tsultrim to do a follow up podcast with Sam for season 2, I think.
And I like what Sam has to say about that stupid saying,
"time heals all wounds":-)/:-(
I noticed that Steve's birthday next year is on 22/02/2022, and that Bindi is a tiger, too, like Steve:-)
2022, Australia Zoo and the Year of the Tiger?
I thought at first hearing that the podcast host was saying that this podcast was brought to you by Corona, but it turned out to be Karuna:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment