Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 17, 2021

Cheers to a Merry Christmas 2021 and a Happy New Year?

If there is one thing that sends panic into Australian's hearts and stomach's it's the thought of an alcohol shortage at Christmas and New Year ... or any time really:-)
The newspapers like to scare us Aussies (probably in an effort to stock up to make $$$ off us) into buying frenzies by promoting stories like the one above about s#it beers like Corona running out.
But I paid (literally) a visit to my local big barn bottle-shop esterday to secure my Christmas beer supplies and there were no worries as far as beers running out from what I could see.
One guy even had about 10 cartons of Corona on his industrial strength shopping trolley ... so thank God I'm not invited to his place for that party:-)
Four 4 Pines I drank yesterday while watching TV
My choice for Christmas for the last few years has been
Cooper's Stout and I picked up a six pack yesterday
JUST LIKE THAT:-)
A Sync "Just Like That!"
And even if I do test positive for Covid and have to self-isolate, I'll still have a six-pack of Cooper's Stout for Christmas Day:-)
All ready for NYE 2021:-)
$10 Bucks Fizz that's just as good a Moet, I reckon:-)
And who needs
French Sparkling Wine when even the
cheap Aussie Champagne stuff tastes better?-)
Christmas Tree in King George Square Brisbane 
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ... and Hanukkah ... in My Hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment