Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 13, 2021

Dream Patterns ... and Owls?

I stumbled across the 'Everything Imaginable' podcast this year on Apple Podcasts and I decided to go right back to episode #1 (which I found really interesting ... because dreams are bizarre:-) and then work my way up to the current episode.
But to be honest, I ended up skipping more than I listened to, as some subjects and guests where just too "National Enquirer" level for my liking, but I did find a dozen or so that I found were really good, or interesting, or both.
But the first two episodes that I really liked and have listened to quite a few times over, were about dreams, which I thought I would share the links to for anyone else out there who would like to get into dreamwork.
Episodes #1 and #13.
Dreams are things I have a lot of trouble remembering when I awake in the morning, but since I assume I dream every-night, it's a subject I should try improving my recall on I guess?
Dreams are about as elusive as owls showing up in my real life to show themselves to me in the daylight ... or the nightlight for that matter, so to me the owl is a good symbol to represent my elusive dreams, I think:-)
I found a You Tube of episode #1 which features the author
Jonson Miller, but the screen image looks like the cinema screen for the first five minutes of Kubrik's '2001: A Space Odyssey', but for the whole podcast, which is kind of ironic when it comes to the subject of dreaming:-)
The second podcast guest on episode #13 is J.M. DeBord, AKA RadOwl, who I have written about before on this blog -  
Dreaming with J.M. DeBord, aka "RadOwl" and Dying with Suzanne Worthley in The Void?

No comments:

Post a Comment