Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 21, 2021

Happy Gravy Day?

What is Gravy Day?
What do ya mean by gets new lyrics?!
Hang on, I had better just check before I bin these old books.
I don't know why the 4:24 mark
of the song gets to me?-)
New lyrics in 2021 version?
How come the "new" lyrics are in
 a book I bought over
10 years ago?!
Is this meant to be a reverse "Mandela Effect" type of stunt by 
Paul?-)
The Biko/Mandela Effect?
It's summertime here in
Australia and it's hot
Well, at least it was good to hear a bit of Nina on this hot Aussie summer day, along with the "new" 'How to Make Gravy' lyrics:-)
I guess everything must change, even on "Gravy Day":-)
Bon appΓ©tit on Gravy Day ... or whatever greeting you are suppose to use:-P
Professor Paul Kelly, CMO
And on what I think is an ironic note here, another Paul Kelly is the Chief Medical Officer for Australia:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment