Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2021

Let's Talk Elvis, The Colonel ... and True Life Ghost Stories?-)

The Spiritual Experiences and After Death
 Research of Karina Machado
I had to laugh when Karina mentions she was shook up when she heard Elvis had died and laughed with Kirsty about the pun she had made saying that, but I was thinking how funny it was that Karina was talking about a ghost she referred to as "The Colonel" and then talks about Elvis:-P 
Elvis and The Colonel?-)
But that also made me think about the movie 'The Conjuring 2' that was based on a "true" haunting featuring the Elvis song
'Fools Rush In':-)
I wrote a post about seeing 'The Conjuring 2' in 2016 when I was heading to the Sutherland Shire to watch my footy team
The Owls Aren't There Anymore It Seems
I found it personally interesting that Karina lives in the same shire my football team is from:-)
I've written about listening to Karina's podcast in this old post, but I haven't listened for a while, so I'll have to take a look through the archives and see if there is anything that jumps out at me -
The Game of Life ... and God?

No comments:

Post a Comment