Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 11, 2021

Synchronicity and Following the SIGNs?

Listening to Pninit try to get through to Dr. Bernie Beitman in the 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast episode in that You Tube at the top of this post made me smile when Pninit recites one of 
Albert Einstein's quotes, which is pictured above in a photo I took while exiting the Butterfly House on Bribie Island after a butterfly landed on my SIGNS wristwatch a while ago:-)
Dr. Pninit Russo-Netzer
"Oscar Wilde once said that "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"This quote touches me personally. For as long as I can remember, I've been asking questions about life, meaning and happiness. To be fully alive and not merely to exist or survive is a delicate question that touches the core of human potential – are we 'killing' time or are we truly living it? How do we spend our days? Are we busy being busy? Do we pay attention to the meaning potential that is present in each and every moment in our livesLife is not neatly organized as our theoretical conceptualizations presume it to be; life is a blend, a mixture of all of these colors. This is why I'm very concerned with building bridges – to integrate and connect between perspectives and disciplines regarding human nature and well-being. I am also very concerned with connecting and bridging between theory and practice real life. My main research and practice interests are positive psychology, wholeness, existential psychology and logotherapy (meaning-centered therapy), spirituality and spiritual development, meaning in life, processes of human change and growth." - 
Bribie Island Bridge
The only way to get to the Butterfly House on Bribie Island by car is by crossing the Bribie Island Bridge.
I don't trust so called gurus to be honest (pun intended:-), but even those (mostly) charlatans can tell an interesting story sometimes:-)
I don't think that you have to try and capture meaningful moments in life, I think that you just have to notice when they capture you:-) 
Charting Coincidence and Following Your Inner Compass?

No comments:

Post a Comment