Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 6, 2013

Crowe Captures UFO on Camera?

Russell Crowe's footage of a 'UFO' over Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens.
Russell Crowe captures UFO on camera at Sydney's Botanic Gardens  
Now, I have no idea if these pictures are genuine or not, but the timing of this for me is really weird as I have just finished watching Steven Greer's interview with Joe Rogen .
Joe Rogan Experience #331 Steven Greer
And while I was looking at the six inch alien he claims is real, this petrified gecko fell out of my wooden blinds as I tried to lift them to plug my fan lead into the wall.
The petrified gecko that fell out of those wooden blinds.
 Weird day in the office, for sure.

3 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Wonder what the time lapse was between each frame in RCs video.

Neat gecko synchro, wonder if it validates or negates that the 6" alien is for real?

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

I was just wondering the same thing about the gecko. Weird sequence of synchros, for sure. Do you know for sure that RC took the photo?

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Re:
"Do you know for sure that RC took the photo? "

Yes he did according to the ABC news -

"A friend and I set camera to capture fruit bats rising from Botanic Gardens. This was a big surprise,'' Crowe tweeted today.

"Canon 5D, no flash, can't be lens flare because it moves, camera is fixed,'' he replied to one Twitter user.

"The camera is on a balcony - not behind glass.''

He said he was about 250 metres from the gardens when he caught the footage.