Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 6, 2013

Crowe Captures UFO on Camera?

Russell Crowe's footage of a 'UFO' over 
Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens
Russell Crowe captures UFO on camera at Sydney's Botanic Gardens  
Now, I have no idea if these pictures are genuine or not, but the timing of this for me is really weird as I have just finished watching Steven Greer's interview with Joe Rogan .
Joe Rogan Experience #331 Steven Greer
And while I was looking at the six-inch alien, he claims is real, this petrified gecko fell out of my wooden blinds as I tried to lift them to plug my fan lead into the wall.
The petrified gecko that fell out
 of those wooden blinds.
 Weird day in the office, for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Wonder what the time lapse was between each frame in RCs video.

    Neat gecko synchro, wonder if it validates or negates that the 6" alien is for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering the same thing about the gecko. Weird sequence of synchros, for sure. Do you know for sure that RC took the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re:
    "Do you know for sure that RC took the photo? "

    Yes he did according to the ABC news -

    "A friend and I set camera to capture fruit bats rising from Botanic Gardens. This was a big surprise,'' Crowe tweeted today.

    "Canon 5D, no flash, can't be lens flare because it moves, camera is fixed,'' he replied to one Twitter user.

    "The camera is on a balcony - not behind glass.''

    He said he was about 250 metres from the gardens when he caught the footage.

    ReplyDelete