Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 4, 2013

It's Going to be a Good Friday

I got my Good Friday Bluesfest ticket after a slight heart attack when I saw the sold out sign over  the days event, but I managed to secure a ticket when Bluesfest released a final batch.
Santana, Steve Miller Band, Jimmy Cliff, Rodriguez,
Joan Armatrading, Ben Harper, and Hat Fitz & Cara.
There's more artists on the day, but they are my favourites.
And if you haven't seen the movie Searching for Sugarman, about
Rodriguez, which just picked up an academy award, go and see it.
It's a great movie. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting trailer. Must admit my ignorance, never knew much about Rodriguez. Yes, sounds a definite good Friday.

    ReplyDelete