Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 8, 2013

The Art of Pawel Kuczynski and the Music of The Saints

Gunman in Brisbane's
Queen Street Mall

in stand off with
police
Brisbane CBD Stand-off Ends, Injured Gunman in Custody

Brisbane (Security City) 

- The Saints

Brisbane, Australia.
Police surround a shirtless gunman
in
Brisbane on March 8, 2013

Just because I'm crazy 

doesn't mean I'm wrong

Satirical Art Drawings 

by Pawel Kuczynski

3 comments:

  1. I love the Pawel Kuczynski artwork Daz! This is all new to me. I need to do a bit of googling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,he has a very unique perspective on the world,which would be funny if it weren't true.
    Well...OK it is funny and it is true as well.That's the kind of world we live in I guess.

    ReplyDelete