Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2013

Aliens, Real or Not?

I have no idea if aliens are real, or not.
I  have never seen one, not even something that looks like a UFO going across the sky.
But the phenomena intrigues me, even if it's just on a pop cultural level.
I've read a lot of Whitley Strieber's books and read stories in magazines such as NEXUS magazine, and on blogs such as  
Hidden Experience  and SynchroSecrets.com.
There must be something to this phenomena to grab the public's attention, even if it's all just taking place on a
Jungian archetypal level in the collective unconscious.
Aliens-Backyard-Abductions-
Synchronicity-
ebook
It's even rumoured that the South Park TV show has an alien hidden away somewhere in every episode.
I have to admit that I never knew about the alien implants in  
South Park.
Yes the obvious ones I have spotted from time to time, but I didn't know that there was one somewhere in every episode that's aired.
http://www.eeggs.com/items/1256.html
Sometimes the obvious is right in front of us and we still don't see it.
Mike Clelland wrote a post about a coffee shop that was filled with owls in Sedona,
Owls at Java Love 
and he mentions owls on aprons, but what about the 
alien type t-shirts that they sell there?
I think I even see two yellow eyes on a green face in the above coffee cup on the tie-died t-shirt.
And the cup could be on a flying saucer, as well.;-) 
Well, I still don't know if aliens are real, but my gut feeling says that they are, so like a lot of people -
without feeling like I'm being tricked.
Real, or not, it is an interesting subject on a lot of levels.

Dr. Carl Gustav Jung & UFO Phenomenon

No comments:

Post a Comment