Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 2, 2013

Fox = 666?

Number of the Beast?
Reg Presley had an interesting chapter on numerology in his book 
Wild Things They Don't Tell Us.
I'm not really that big on numerology, I see it as more of a fun thing to look into, but I don't recoil at notorious numbers like 13 or 666, and I find the 23 enigma amusing because I was born on the 23rd, so there is a personal angle there for me.
Reg was impressed by 6's, probably for the same reason I'm impressed by 23, because according to Reg 6 was his life number.
If you don't know what a life number is watch the following videos to get the idea.
My life path number is 7, so the last video applies to me ... and I can't really argue about the conclusion they came to about my life in that one.
Reg was intrigued by crop circles and sightings of UFOs in what he called the Winchester, Warminster, Wantage Triangle.
He liked how WWW added up to a six, so he saw this as a good sign that he was on to something in the area.
W being the 23rd number of the alphabet (now I'm interested;-)
So to Reg WWW = 23+23+23=69.
6+9=15
1+5=6.
Reg became fascinated when he heard rumours that Area 51 (5+1=6
was on route 666.
He also knew that 666 was supposedly the number of the Beast out of The Bible, so he bought himself a Bible and read up on that particular passage.
Using numerology Reg came to the conclusion that FOX was the beast, because F is the sixth letter of the alphabet, O is the 15th letter (1+5=6) and X is the 24th letter (2+4=6), hence 666.
He mentions Fox Studios and Fox TV and one of the movies they made such as Independence Day.
15 letters in the title, hence a 6;-)
He even mentions Fox's top rating TV show The X-Files, or should I say the "The 666-Files";-)
He also was amused that the main character was named Fox Mulder.
Since 6 was Reg's life number he believed it would be even better to have a number like 6666, because that would reduce to a single 6
6+6+6+6=24,2+4=6.
So, Fox Mulder was his man, because Mulder had 6 letters, so to him that made 6666.
I guess Reg would have been impressed by Jamie Foxx's last name too.
Reg even says how GOD spelled backwards is DOG, but that is hardly a FOX is it?
He then goes on to say how deeply rooted the number 666 is in the psyche of the western world, thanks in most part to religion and how they are barking up the wrong tree.
I agree, a number has about as much power as you want to give it.
Why people get into a panic about numbers is beyond me.
Although I would give this car some distance on the road if I saw it, unless the driver was a fox, that is;-)
Megan Fox

2 comments:

  1. Fox news probably IS the real beast... However, their TV shows, ah, well, give me X files any day! If you talk to math (on our blog), she says all things related to ETs, UFOs etc are always 15/6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you that one.
    If Satan ran a TV station news service he couldn't run a better one to his liking.-)
    It's funny because I'm wearing my Faux News t-shirt at the moment and I didn't even realize it.I just grabbed a t-shirt out of the pile this morning.

    Ah,that old trickster fox.-)

    ReplyDelete