Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 12, 2018

Dr. Dean Radin and the Magic of Three?

Gordon White at the 'Rune Soup' site just released a talk with
Dr. Dean Radin this morning making this the third podcast that I have listened to in the last week involving Dean and his new book 'Real Magic'.
Skeptiko: Dr. Dean Radin Brings Real Magic to the Psi Lab |377|
The first podcast I listened to was the 'Skeptiko' podcast, which I wrote about at the above link.
The second podcast involving Dean and his new book was at
the THC site with Greg Carlwood, who redeemed himself in my book within a week after that roll my WTF(?) eyes talk with
Tracy Twyman.
Where does Tracy dig this BS up from, I wonder?
I even ordered one of Greg's Mickey shirts after listening to his podcast with Dean, not because I believe Disney is the evil company that some conspiracy nuts make it out to be, but because I know a few people who have worked on some Disney movies and it would be a blast to wear this shirt when hanging out with them, just to take the Mickey out of them:-)
I'll have to order a copy of Dean's new book now it is out, but I still have his book 'Entangled Minds' on my bookshelf to read yet.
Dean's 'Entangled Minds' with entangled
books in my bookcase:-)
So many books and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment