Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 28, 2018

Shamanism: Healing Ourselves with Nature While Healing Nature Ourselves?

I was listening to a very good podcast at the '11:11' podcast site where Simran Singh interviews Sandra Ingerman about the book she co-authored with Llyn Roberts, 'Speaking with Nature' and it became apparent to me that we are all shamans to some degree, whether we think we are or not.
Speaking With Nature: Sandra Ingerman
February 20, 2017
"By communing and musing with nature, we learn how to speak to the spirit that lives in all things."
I have a dream-catcher hanging to the right of my computer which has nine coloured orbs enmeshed in a web of string with feathers and wooden beads (representing nature/the earth to me) hanging from the bottom of it and it rests against a turquoise cross necklace to represent the spiritual force the holds it all together and that is everything in this world and beyond.
To me the centre gold orb represents my consciousness and my relationship to this holographic universe where we all are the centre point as in a holographic universe where the centre is everywhere.
Living anywhere on a sphere (sorry to burst your "Flat-earth" bubble) when we send out to the four directions, all of those directions will circle around and join us again to meet in our centre. 
So in a way we really are the centre of our own universe ... or the universe.
With the orb in the middle of the dream-catcher it looks like a pupil in an eye and on a shamanic path we are all pupils when it comes into learning about the world and universe that surrounds us.

One of the prints I bought at SOMARA in February 2016
Well that's the way I look at the universe anyway, as a being and a pupil.
On the Road with Corvids

No comments:

Post a Comment