Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 5, 2018

Mindfullness/Mindlessness?

I was reading a 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine and saw a book review for a book called 'Mindfullness for Parents' by Amber Hatch.
I saw the grey coloured duck on the cover and wondered why the publishers didn't go for the more traditional yellow duck.
Then I saw this news story below.
Rubber ducks are a haven for fungus and bacteria, study shows
I guess it's hard to think of everything when it comes to parenting;-)
Still, it's probably good practice to be mindful, even though I like to go with my gut a lot.
I wonder if anyone has thought of starting a movement based on gut feelings, like "gutfullness"?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment