Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2018

Number Clusters, Time Prompts, Cycles and Signs?

10:10 Cluster?
I read a post at the 'Synchrosecrets' blog a couple of weeks back titled '10:10 Cluster', which was about number clusters appearing in the author's life, such as 10:10 and 17:17.
The post even involved the time prompt 10:10.
I once wrote a post in 2011 about why is it that people notice 11:11 more than 10:10, given the fact that watch makers and jewelers set their watches to the time of 10:10 in order to sell them to the public, thinking that the time of 10:10 carries some magical appeal to the watch buying public - 
Why not 10:10, Instead of 11:11?.
Although lately I've noticed a trend in jewelry catalogues to set watches to the time of 10:08 as well, for some reason.
Since writing that old post about 10:10 set on watches in advertising, I still haven't noticed the 10:10 time prompt phenomena in my life all that much, but I used to see 11:11 on clocks rather frequently for many years and then it died off for me ... until recent weeks, where I've started to notice it once more fairly often.
11:11
In one of my replies to Trish and Rob's post about the number clusters I looked at my clock on my computer screen for some reason and noticed the time was 10:10 (see the second photo from the top of this post) and then a bit later, as I was still reading and replying to the 10:10 cluster post, I noticed the clock on my computer was on 11:11 (see the screen grab above).
When I saw that 11:11 on my computer screen I decided to do a web search on 11:11 and found a site called '11:11 Talk Radio' run by a lady named Simran Singh.
I'm always on the lookout for interesting podcast shows to listen to, so I looked up a bit more on the net about the show's host
Simran Singh and found her being interviewed by a lady named Lilou in a park in Miami.
I've seen some of Lilou's interviews before, so I thought it was interesting to see Lilou interviewing the lady from 11:11 about her life.
As I'm watching the interview I was impressed by the kid turning up in the background with the 92 shirt (9 + 2 11), but I asked the universe (half jokingly) for a sign to me, as to whether I should investigate Simran's podcasts and books for my own life's purpose.
I was reading and working on a post about 'Breathe' magazine at the time I was watching the You Tube of Simran being interviewed by Lilou and I was looking at the cover of the magazine and thought to myself, if crows start turning up in the background of the video like on the cover of this magazine, then I will take that as a personal sign to subscribe to the 11:11 podcast and maybe buy a copy of Simran's book.
Thoth, Writing, Books, Magazines and SubSCRIPTions?
As soon as that thought of birds like on the magazine cover showing up in the video as a challenge to the universe for a personal sign to see if I was on the right path here, black birds started to show up in the video as I watched.
Not only that, but I realized that this video was filmed in the home state of Rob and Trish from 'Synchrosecrets' who had written the post about the number clusters in the first place.
An article about clocks/body clocks
from my copy of
'Breathe' magazine
I sent away for Simran's book 'Conversations with the Universe' and then listened to Simran's latest podcast at the '11:11 Talk Radio'  site called 'Natural Cycles to Recharge Life:Pia Orleane' and was about "... life is interwoven into a living system of cycles, from Earth’s seasons to the enzymatic pathways that provide energy to a cell.
Waxing and waning from times of growth to times of rest, renewal, and healing, cycles map the most auspicious time for everything in life.
Both women and men have biological cycles of active growth and quiet renewal, led by our hormones.
By understanding how everything in life moves in cycles, you can become more aware of and comfortable with your own cyclic nature, something that has been forgotten by the modern world’s linear views of time."
I thought this was interesting, because the podcast was more or less about the woman's menstrual cycle and being in touch with natural rhythms of life.
DeAnne Smith on the Powerhouse stage in 2018
I had just seen comedian DeAnne Smith perform a comedy routine with jokes about the woman's menstrual cycle, as well.
So, I guess you could say timing is everything when it comes to signs and synchronicity showing up in your life.
The latest podcast at the '11:11 Talk Radio'  site is called
'Womb Awakening: Dr. Azra Bertrand' and is about,
" the Ancients lived by a feminine cosmology of creation, where everything was birthed and dissolved through a sacred universal Womb.
Within each of us, whether female or male, lies a holographic blueprint of this Womb of Creation, connecting us to the Web of Life.
By awakening your spiritual Womb, the holy of holies within the temple of your body, you can reconnect to the transformative energy of Womb Consciousness and reclaim your sacred powers of creation and love."
So there does seem to be a pattern and a message developing here ... for me anyhow.
And the thing is that if I had of listened to the podcast called
'The Angelic Origins of the Soul: Tricia McCannon' first then I wouldn't have been impressed by the podcast site and probably would have thought this site was just "New Age" fantasy.
And while there certainly are some podcasts at the
'11:11 Talk Radio'  site like that one, which just makes me cringe, there are some really good ones that I like, too, like
'Heather Lyn Mann: Ocean of Insight'.
I've only listened to the podcasts from this year, so far, but it looks like there are some interesting ones to listen to in the archives.
Simran also prints a magazine called '11:11 Magazine', which is available for free on line at her website.
So Trish's post at 'Synchrosecrets' -
10:10 Cluster
has led me down some interesting paths that I don't think I would have wandered down, if I hadn't read her post and seen my own personal time prompts.
I found a picture of a Freemason's watch while writing up this post and noticed that there are suns where the hands would be in a 10:10 configuration, so I don't know if that means anything when it comes to jewelers displaying 10:10 on their watch faces?
Maybe something to look into?
  

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post...really spoke to where I am at the moment. Thanks for your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete