Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2018

Harry Anderson, 27 and Imaginary Rabbit Holes?

I see in the news today that Harry Anderson who played Richie Tozier in the TV series 'IT' passed way on April 16th, 2018.
Harry Anderson Dies at 65
I was looking at his acting credits at his IMDB page and noticed that there were 27 of them and one was for the lead in the movie 'Harvey'.
Seeing those 27 acting credits of Harry's reminded me of this post I wrote about the number 27 and 'IT's importance -
27 is KING in the Loser's Club?
And seeing that Harry played the lead role in 'Harvey', I couldn't help thinking back to the new 2017 version of 'IT' and its links to the movie 'Donnie Darko' that I mentioned in that post, too.
Harry is even credited as playing a dog owner in a movie called 'Vanishing America'.
And now he passes away in real life in 2018 the Year of the Dog'.
Finn Wolfhard who also plays Richie Tozier in the 2017 'IT' movie has a dog movie coming out in 2018 called 'Dog Days'.
I guess IT all makes for a scary campfire story, I hear you say, but the world is full of stranger things;-)
"27 years later, the Losers Club have grown up and moved away, until a devastating phone call brings them back."
R.I.P. from this movie matrix Mr Anderson.
Frank Anderson
Oh and SPOILER ALERT if you haven't seen 'Donnie Darko', because the guy in the rabbit costume is named Frank Anderson in the movie ... hence Frank the rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment