Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 8, 2018

Striped Shirts Galore Home and Away?

I read a post today at the 'Synchrosecrets' blog titled
'Striped Shirts Galore', which was about four strangers running into each other while wearing black and white striped shirts (see photos below).
I then saw a photo of Brisbane actress Ashleigh Brewer (the photo right at the top of this post) in the Easter Sunday/April Fools'Day edition of my local paper when I was adding the April 1st pictures to this post I wrote a few days ago after finding the in a pile of old papers I thought I had thrown in the bin -
The newspaper article mentioned Ashleigh once being roommates with Margot Robbie and that now Ashleigh was home to take a role in the Australian TV show, 'Home and Away', a show I can't stand watching and that I wrote about in this post a few months ago -
Not the Kind of "Surprise" in the New Year I Saw Coming from a Royal Palm Beach Swim
That post was basically about Princess Mary of Denmark swimming at the beach the TV show 'Home and Away' is filmed at and the tragic death of a former 'Home and Away' star along with her family in a car accident.
This story above about Princess Mary was on the back of the page that the story about Ashleigh Brewer was on in the April Fools' Day newspaper.
I thought it was interesting that Ashleigh played a character named Gracie in a show about mermaids called 'H2O: Just Add Water' and Princess Mary is from the Little Mermaid's home country, as well as being from Oz.
I also thought it was interesting that on the Easter Sunday/April Fools'Day front page was a swimmer and that the newspaper front page of the newspaper when I wrote about Princess Mary was her as the swimmer in a swim suit.
I guess there's no place like home ... and away:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment