Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 20, 2018

Nox Mente, or *Night Mind* with Gordon White

Nox Mente, or *Night Mind* in Latin, is a weekly show where Jerry Cthulhu and  SpeculumNin Niish interview people about their dreams and in this show below they interview Gordon White from Rune Soup.
Five minutes into the interview Gordon mentions walking through long grass and why that's not a good idea in Australia with its snakes and I see on the news around the same time that Gordon posted this talk on his blog, that a man in Townsville, Queensland, (same Australian state that I live in) died from being bitten by an Eastern Brown Snake -
Man dies from eastern brown snake bite
Looks like it's time to mow the grass around my home, I guess.
But I might leave it until tomorrow after a good night's sleep;-)

2 comments: