Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 2, 2018

Ice Cream/I Scream for the Future?

I saw this Jim Carrey painting in the news and couldn't help thinking of my post from a few days ago -
BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 and Donald Trump?!
Easter Sunday/April Fools' Day instead?-)
April Fools' Day/Easter Sunday?
Is that a face in the chocolate ice-cream I see?-)
This image above is the kind of painting I would submit to the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery, but I would have to admit that it looks a little crappy and is probably in bad taste, as well;-)
Here is a chocolate ice-cream party cup holder idea?
But you'll have to supply the shovel/spoon yourself:-)
Biffs Auto Tshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment