Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 11, 2018

How Near Death Experiences Change People?

These are the podcasts I like to hear, being a suicide survivor myself in my late teens and with all the stigma and BS there is in society about suicides going to hell by default ... plleeeeeaaaase!
How Near Death Experiences Change People – Paranormal Podcast 530
I wouldn't recommend suicide though ... hang on ... I would if you were guaranteed to survive the attempt, cross the abyss and come back to carry on with your life, because you won't see life the same way again ... although life will still be a pain in the ass most days, just like it was before, it's just that you'll have a better perspective of life from then on.
People like Jim are doing good work bringing these discussions to the table, as we are all heading for the other side and if you believe there is "nothing to see here" when you die ... well I've got some news for you.
But forget that heaven and hell crap, because it's a lot more complicated than that, I think.
But believe what you want, I guess, as long as you live by the "golden rule" I couldn't care less what you believe.
Oh, and podcast #530 (5+3+0=8)
Just Breathe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment