Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 29, 2018

Scorpio Rising on the Back of a Scorpion Kick?

Number 27 scores with a scorpion kick
on the
27th of April, 2018?!
I saw the above goal doing the rounds on the internet over the weekend 
Riley McGree scores goal of the season as scorpion kick puts Newcastle Jets into A-League grand final
and then read a post at the 'Synchrosecrets' blog about the full moon in Scorpio, where it was written -
Full Moon in Scorpio
"This full moon and Saturn, the planet that rules structure, are in cahoots, so any news you hear on or around this date should have long-lasting effects.
Another nice thing about this full moon chart is that Jupiter – the planet of luck, expansion, synchronicity – is sitting very close to the Scorpio ascendant.
So there’s an element of luck and good fortune associated with this full moon."
I don't know much about astrology, although I like to think that I can spot a good synchronicity.
But apart from number 27 scoring the A-League's best goal of the season with a "scorpion-kick" on the 27th of April, my own personal synchronicity is that I drive a blue Hyundai i30 and the sign behind the goal when Riley kicks the ball is a blue Hyundai sign and it changes to a 13Cabs sign when the ball lands in the net.
My father drove for Yellow Cabs for most of his life and died on the 13th of September 2016.
After his funeral I drove down to Sydney to watch my football team play in a semi-final on the 23rd of September that year, which also happened to be the day of my birthday.
But before I got to Sydney (Sydney is also my middle name by the way) I stopped in Port Macquarie and got to see the planet Saturn through a telescope for the first time in my life -
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
I also got to hold a meteorite in my hand, too.
The next day I drove into Newcastle and went for a walk along the beach and then headed to Sydney -
New Castle? See Change?
And in a strange twist of fate one of the city of Newcastle's greatest son's Andrew Johns would share a joke with me and the Cronulla boys in Sydney after the team I have followed for most of my life had just won their first ever NRL grand final trophy.
Andrew Johns following Jim Maloney around after the win
My ship finally coming in after years of feeling marooned;-)
At the 2016 NRL grand final it was Andrew Fifita who scored the winning try who brought the trophy around to show me and my son (only because we were sitting not too far away from Andrew's family at the grand final).
And in another bizarre twist of fate I got to see Andrew again after the Sharks match last night when I traveled down to the Gold Coast to watch the Sharks win the game against the Gold Coast Titans with Andrew standing in as captain of the team because of the two co-captains of the team being injured that night.
Andrew at the Gold Coast last night after the Sharks win
From my view last night when the Sharks
 beat the Gold Coast Titans
I guess that's the thing with synchronicity and astrology, they can both talk to you on a communal and personal level at the same time ... or at least appear to, I think.
Ironically that scorpion-kick of Riley's has put the Newcastle Jets into the A-League grand final next weekend against the Melbourne Victory.
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks beat the Melbourne Storm in the 2016 NRL grand final when my team the Sharks were the underdogs, so in the Year of the Dog I'll be going for the Newcastle Jets to win the A-League grand final against the Melbourne Victory (Victory spelled as D-E-F-E-A-T-E-D this weekend I'm afraid;-).
Yeah, I know, a Sharks fan supporting the Jets is not something you would expect, right?
But I say this weekend, "GO THE JETS!!!".
A-League semi-final weekend, from Riley McGree to Terry Antonis, was unmissable

No comments:

Post a Comment