Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2018

Skeptiko: Dr. Dean Radin Brings Real Magic to the Psi Lab |377|

Great interview by Alex with Dr. Dean Radin on Dean's new book about magic.
I loved the part of the interview where the crows came down the chimney of that "magician" and shat all over his house:-)
I see the crow as my spirit animal, so I'd be bummed out if my little friends did that to my house.
I'd like to know the point of what that "magician" was trying to achieve when the crows crashed his party.
Anyway, great interview Alex and keep up the good work Dean.
If you want to listen to the interview, you can either watch the 
You Tube above, or click on the link below and go to the Skeptiko site to listen -
Here's a coincidence I saw when I uploaded the post.
The Skeptico podcast is numbered 377 and I noticed that the 
You Tube had 377 views when I uploaded the post.
More number clusters?
Number Clusters, Time Prompts, Cycles and Signs?

No comments:

Post a Comment