Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2018

I’m Spiritual Dammit: William Meader

I've never heard of William Meader before listening to this podcast this morning -
I’m Spiritual Dammit: William Meader
But he sums up my spiritual philosophy almost to a tee.
Although unlike William I could never get into the
'A Course in Miracles' stuff and wouldn't bother to again either.
That's baby and bathwater stuff to me, with too much bathwater for my liking.
I have a post to write in the future about all of my own synchronicites surrounding listening to this podcast, but unfortunately for me I missed the boat 
when William visited my hometown of Brisbane in February, although there is an interesting story to tell there, too.
Anyway, take a listen to the podcast and see what you think ... if that makes any sense;-) 
"All the World's a Stage"?
I'll write that future post soon and post a link to it here -

No comments:

Post a Comment