Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 11, 2018

How to Talk to Aliens?

From the book  'The Many Faces of Coincidence'
That alien cartoon at the top of this post is from a book I bought last night at a book talk I attended, although that wasn't the book the talk was about.
Hmm ... a hybrid alien on the cover maybe?-)
I wrote about finding this book by "coincidence" in my last post -
The Dance of Chance for an Avid Reader?
I first heard of this coincidence book form listening to Dr. Beitman interviewing Laurence Browne on Dr. Beitman's 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast at Rob McConnell's You Tube channel.
Rob McConnell's show is more about UFO stuff that rarely interests me, as I feel most UFO people are like a lot of so called "psychics" and are just deliberately making up BS to sell, or are just self-delusional.
I'm not saying there aren't real psychics and UFO people who may have had real encounters out there, but the ratio of frauds to genuine people is pretty high in these fields in my opinion.
But I went over to Rob's You Tube channel to see if a new 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast had been uploaded yet, and saw that Rob's latest talk with a lady who had a book out called 'How to Talk to an Alien'.
WTF?
And she called herself "The Skeptical Psychic".
I had a listen to Rob's talk only because of the coincidence of seeing the alien cartoon in the coincidence book.
I have to say that after listening to that podcast I came to the same conclusion as Rob and was skeptical of "The Skeptical Psychic"'s claims.
 But who knows, right?
If I want to talk to an alien, I just go talk to myself in the mirror;-)
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
We're not called Australiens for nothing ya know:-)
Coincidence?
I'll have to ask myself and get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment