Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 28, 2018

Things Come in Threes?

I saw this sad news on Matt Haig's Twitter feed and the stat he posted about 1 in 4 women experiencing pregnancy or infant loss.
I know that my own mother lost what would have been her fifth child, although she only told me years after that event.
Strange thing though looking back to my stay down in Byron Bay for the writers festival where I met Matt and bought his two non-fiction books, was that when I arrived to check into my motel room I picked up the free 'Ocean Road' magazine at reception, which had three pregnant women on the front cover.
Then because all of the P!nk synchs that happened down in Byron Bay that weekend I was down there which I wrote about in this post -
MESSY MONKEYS MIND?
I decided to buy a ticket to P!nk's last Brisbane show that had been rescheduled. 
The P!nk August 22nd concert in Brisbane
And the bizarre thing in hindsight was that P!nk went down into the audience to talk to a pregnant woman who was carrying triplets.
It was a great concert that P!nk put on and seeing all those phones waving in the air near the end of the show I could have sworn that I saw Pete Denahy down there on his phone;-)
iPhone tHerefore iAm?
And like Michael Coffee did, I recommend getting your hands on Matt's books, too.
Social/Media?

No comments:

Post a Comment