Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 15, 2018

Social/Media?

The World Wide Web?
I started reading Matt Haig's book 'Notes on a Nervous Planet' today after finishing one of Matt's other great little books 'Reasons to Stay Alive'.
Plus, I also listened to Jason Louv's latest podcast where he interviews Marty Beckerman (who I have never heard of before today).
I think Matt's book (the pages I have read so far) and this podcast make good companions -
Marty Beckerman on the Shocking Secrets of the Mainstream Media
Although I have to say that the last podcast I listened to that Jason was a guest on was an almost total train-wreck -
Jason Louv, A Strange Mix of Scientism and Magick
Not much "social" in that media exchange I think, and I felt embarrassed for both of these guys who really showed just what dicks they can be when push comes to shove on this media platform.
I guess some personalities shouldn't be mixed together in a "social" setting?
YouTwitFace is surely not one of those reasons to stay alive, I'm sure;-)
Page 100 from 'Notes on a Nervous Planet'

No comments:

Post a Comment