Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 27, 2018

A Political Synchro?

My friends Rob and Trish MacGregor posted this WTF(?) story pictured above about the deaths of John McCain and Ted Kennedy at their 'Synchrosecrets' blog, which I thought was worth passing on ... pardon the pun.
A Political Synchro
I noticed also that Rob and Trish's latest book 'Secrets of Spirit Communication' (that features a life story of mine in it) was released on the 8th of August 2018
UPDATE:
I had to re-edit this post once I finished drinking my morning coffee, as I wrote a whole post when I got out of bed about the "Deadman's Hand" and the "Full House" poker hands relating to the date of Rob and Trish's book release date of the 8th of August, which only works for the date of the 18th of August, or 18/8/18, not 8/8/18.
The moral of this post is to never write a post as soon as you get out of bed and before you ate (8) something first, or at least have a strong coffee.
Such a fool Dazza?
You just have to keep in touch with the YOU-niverse that connects you with the universe as Simran Singh writes about in her book 'Conversations with the Universe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment