Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 13, 2018

Details About Our (Holographic) Universe?

I just listened to the latest Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks podcast where Alexis interviews Billy Carson about his theories of  "the fractal holographic universe".
The old saying that everything is connected comes to mind, as yesterday when I was looking through all of the previous 'Spirit Pig' interviews I came across one from three years ago where Duncan had interviewed Barry Eaton, who is a guy I met in person years ago.
Afterlife Communications
I used to listen to Barry's 'Radio Out There' podcast, but it's not on iTunes, which is where I listen to most of my podcasts these days.
I looked up on my computer to see if Barry's radio show was still going and I found out that he had just interviewed Alexis Brooks.
Small (holographic) universe it seems?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment