Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2018

How We Need to Remake the Internet?

How we need to remake the internet | Jaron Lanier
To understand this four letter word see the talk below;-)
Sounds a bit like Facebook to me:-)
If you like this post, please give it a five-star rating and a review on iTunes to help this podcast stay at the top of the iTunes search engine:-)
Oops ... silly me, this post isn't a podcast, is it?
So, like it or lump it I guess, cause I don't need your ratings, as I'm not trying to sell you something.
Maybe "Carrot" would have been a better name than "Apple" when it came to what it's all about?-)
... or is it?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment