Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 23, 2018

The Ring of Fire Rings a Bell?

I wrote a post not too long ago about a work of art that caught my eye - 
House-Spirits in ApART-ment Buildings?
And in that work of art a room with a framed picture of a volcano erupting really caught my eye and I stood there thinking where have I seen that image before, as it looks really familiar to me.
I couldn't place where I thought I had seen it before, but it intrigued me enough to include it in the rooms of the artwork that I felt were relevant.
Then today I remembered where I saw it ... today.
Well, you be the judge ... because I know that's what you do best;-)
Don't we all?
Soon as I saw that picture snapped by a Norwegian photographer my brain told me that it was the picture I had "remembered" seeing.
But I hadn't remembered it, because I don't recall ever having seen it until today.
Our Secret Powers - Telepathy, Clairvoyance and Precognition?
But these "memories" started in 2017 when I saw this 2018 wall calendar in this link -
2018 and that Sinking/Synching Feeling?
And I just couldn't help thinking that this calendar summed up how 2018 would play out on the world stage.
And I couldn't help the feeling of thinking that a tsunami would cap 2018 off ... and it looks like it has.
But, in hindsight look at all the events that have occurred throughout 2018 around the "Ring of Fire" and try to convince yourself that this baby isn't just getting started.
Earlier in the year when I went to an exhibition at QAGOMA -
Curiouser and Curiouser Affection?
I signed up for a year as a QAGOMA member, which includes a subscription to the 'Artlines' magazine, which QAGOMA post out to their members.
I saw the cover of the magazine and then I flipped open the magazine to the picture above and felt I just had to go and take a look at this art as soon as I could, as I have a licence to drive one of these things and I couldn't imagine me being able to paint something like this from that machine (and I think that artist in the above picture is breaking Queensland health and safety rules while painting that mural, if I learnt anything while getting a licence to drive one of those in Queensland ... harness maybe?) -
Synchronicity in Psychotherapy?
I didn't know that the 'Tidelands' event was on at QAGOMA the day I went, as my reason for going on Sunday was to hear a talk about nature ... oddly enough.
But I "mistimed" the talk and got there right at the end of it.
'The wild world'?
It was only in hindsight after my gallery visit that I can see that artists are the modern-day oracles in this world ... not that they really know it ... although some might.
Being a Libran with the artistic skills of a Virgo (I was born on the cusp of both signs) I can see that true artists are tapping into something like a cosmic hive mind.
Jung might have called it the "Unus mundus".
Whatever floats your boat I guess ... or sinks it:-)
Coffee and the Siren's Song
An article from 'Artlines' magazine
Oh, and I have a post coming up about walking the labyrinth/maze soon, too.
The elephant outside of the room?!
Elephant?
SYNCHRODELIC ATMOSPHERE
"Synchromystics finding synchronicities.
 Being present while discernment in all things esoteric/gnostic.
Are synchronicities pointing to the future or are they clues to the past?
My sweet lordee, lordee.
 Perhaps both eh?
The Sun of an occulted nature (
Secret Sun) is fixated on all things Mermaid.
Way too many comments to flip thru.
So much Memes, so little interest.
-Gnostics is making a comment about conspiracies.
Are we getting the truth right?
Horselover Fat [F#ckwit in my books;-] is mucking up his politics and profanity in Subliminal synchro sphere, always saying his blog is dead (for now) [I wish]?
Watching the wheels go round
is again so insightful and synchromystic.
His daily intuition is key.
A must read daily!
Keep your dharma wheels moving space cadet!
Owls
are popping up here and there.
In my life, a totem perhaps.
Hidden Experience blog is owls personified, synchrofied!
iAhuasca blog is alive again, so much to discern, what an adventure this synchromystic treasure hunt is. Language of the synchromystic birds, share it. 87"
Like I said, whatever floats your boat.
If you get a chance to check this exhibition out, do it I say.
I don't know what these artists are tapping into at QAGOMA, but to quote a line from 'When Harry Met Sally', "I'll have what she's having" and next week's winning lotto numbers thanks;-)
As above, so below?
Happy New Year?
Who knows in this world of suffering?
Probably best to take the advice of the purple one when it comes to the New Year.
At least that way everyday above ground will seem precious and not taken for granted.
Our Secret Powers - Telepathy, Clairvoyance and Precognition?
Happy New Year ... hopefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment