Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 17, 2018

Owls, Eagles and UFcrOws?

A crow letting in a UFO?
I wrote about an interesting video I watched featuring Mike Clelland being interviewed by Althea Provost at her You Tube channel about Mike's owls and UFO theories -
Synchronicity in Psychotherapy?
But I found an even more interesting video interview that Althea had with Nina Angelo (below) about a photo Nina snapped around Nimbin in the Australian state of New South Wales of a crow chasing an eagle with an unidentified flying object above them.
A painting that was in the Nimbin museum once
My poster from the Port Macquarie observatory
Owls don't grab my attention like they grab Mike's, but crows do.
Not that I associate crows with UFOs, but I do see them as shamanic spirit guide like creatures.
On the Road with Corvids
The only owls I have ever seen were in cages and oddly enough not that far from the town of Nimbin, as far as the crows fly:-)
Are the Owls What They Seem?
I've tried looking for owls in the wild, but to no avail so far on my journeys -
Are the Powerful Owls What They Seem?
Nina lives at Macmasters Beach near Gosford, and just outside Gosford after the second time I had stayed at Port Macquarie and was on my way to Sydney, there was a fatal crash on the freeway which caused all of the traffic to come to a standstill, and I got trapped about three feet from the back of a large stationary bus as I came over a hil,l and I'm still amazed to this day how a large ute I saw flying up behind my car in my rear view mirror didn't plow me into the back of the bus.
The crash outside Gosford in 2016 which
nearly claimed my car, as well
Road Trip #2
The Richard Dolan Show: Australian UFOs and Strange Contact?
I bought a book written by Valerie Barrow (above) after hearing her on a 'RadioOutThere' podcast (pretty much because I liked the cover illustration) and I just watched the video above where Althea talks to Valerie, but I find Valerie a little too left field for me and think she has a rather good imagination, to put it kindly -
Aboriginal Dreaming, Hidden Dimensions and UFO Links?
A crow that was there waiting for me at Cronulla,
 after me escaping
a potential car crash
In hindsight now I find it odd that an owl picture was on the wall of my motel room and that I had gone looking for the powerful owl in Port Macquarie the morning before nearly getting killed in the car crash outside of Gosford and that the first stop I made after the crash was the Cronulla football club where a crow was waiting for me.
The Owls Aren't There Anymore It Seems
WHO could make this stuff up if they tried, right?-)
And that fake Uluru that I stopped at to grab lunch just before the crash has since burned down.
The Dead Artificial Heart?
Uluru replica roadhouse blaze
My Observations of Time and Space in Port Macquarie
A picture of the Pleiades on the outside
observatory wall
reflecting the beach.
Life is certainly one weird trip.
My poster from the observatory
But definitely worth crowing about, I think;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment