Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 12, 2018

Spirit Pig?

I stumbled across a podcast I had never heard of before called
'Spirit Pig' when I was searching for podcasts on iTunes featuring Dean Radin just after I wrote my last post about Dean -
New Thinking Allowed: The Reality and Significance of Magick?
I thought it was amusing finding a podcast called 'Spirit Pig' just after I had written about the 'Year of the Pig' approaching, piglet and Taoism -
Seize the Te ... and the Year?
But Spirit Pig is a podcast about being guinea pigs, rather than pigs.
The podcast is hosted by a guy named Duncan CJ and he has some impressive guests to listen to, from Mr. Skeptic himself,
Dr. Michael Shermer (above) to interesting guests like
Rupert Sheldrake Ph.D and Graham Hancock (below).
But there are a heap of interesting sounding guests Duncan interviews that I haven't really heard of before.
Spirit Pig With Duncan CJ: Podcast Library
Duncan even interviews Daniele Bolelli (The Drunken Taoist) about Taoism (above).
Plus, Duncan also makes little five minute podcasts, as well 
(above and below).
Looks and sounds like I have a lot of catching up to do before 
'The Year of the Pig' starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment