Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 14, 2018

Japan Picks 'Disaster' Character to Define 2018?

2018 and that Sinking/Synching Feeling?
When I bought this 2018 calendar in 2017 of Japanese woodblock prints 'disaster' would have been the symbol I would have chosen to define my feelings for that coming year, so maybe I had picked up on some psychic wave rippling back to me from 2018 in 2017?
Japan picks 'disaster' character to define 2018
While Japan didn't get hit with a great wave in 2018 (so far anyway), but Indonesia did and Indonesia is closer to where I live, being an Australian.
You Are Psychic?
"On this episode of Beyond Reason, Justin brings on Sherrie Dillard to discuss her book, “You Are Psychic”.
They talk about how Sherrie got started on the book, the different psychic types, how to tell what type you are, and so much more."
Intuition’s Link to Synchronicity?
Sacred Signs and Symbols or Just Coincidence?
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
Maybe I'm not "psychic", but I do seem to swim in some very coincidental mental waters in life, don't you think?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment