Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 18, 2018

Mobiles (Cell Phones) 'Filthier Than Toilet Seats'?!

Game of thrones/phones anyone?
Gee, I wonder why cell phones and such would be dirtier than dunnies?-)
'This is 40'
I'm going to have to put 'This is 40', 'Trainspotting' and
'Full Metal Jacket' on my phone and watch them in the head;-)
Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting (1996)
That's probably just a cell phone
in his hand, right Pile?-)
Next Christmas will fall in 'The Year of the Pig', so I don't see the hygiene situation improving much when it comes to toilets and phones.
And if you see someone cooking while using their phone or iPad I wouldn't go asking if you could lick the bowl when they have finished;-)
Merry Christmas:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment