Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 4, 2019

Talking Afterlife Experiences?

Oddly enough I listened to
this 'Rune Soup' podcast with Elizabeth Krone -
TALKING AFTERLIFE EXPERIENCES WITH ELIZABETH KROHN
just before my football team the Sharks beat the Melbourne Storm ... again:-)
I thought the Storm would kill the Sharks with us having so many injured players on the sideline, but the Storm didn't even give us a near-death experience on the night.
Where Do We Go When We "Die"?
'Is There Life After Death?' Moderated by John Cleese?
I've got enough on my plate just worrying about the present, never-mind the afterlife.
Heidi Regan vs Sharks?
And GO THE SHARKIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment