Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 31, 2020

Disney's Black Eyed Children for Children?

When it comes to synchromysticism timing is everything of course, but what an eerie coincidence that Disney/Woolies release their Ooshies in Woolworths supermarkets in Australia * 
Four Melbourne supermarkets cleaned after positive coronavirus cases
*(except the state of Victoria which is in Covid lock-down) on August 26th and that two days later on August 28th Chadwick Boseman who played 'Black Panther' passes away aged 42 43 -
Chadwick Boseman the Actor Who Played Jackie Robinson and Black Panther is Dead at 42?
Woolworths Introducing NEW Disney Ooshies!
I picked up my local newspaper on August 26th to see full page ads on pages two and three, and the back of the paper telling parents and children how to let the black eyed characters into your home:-)
I don't think I'd be too keen on seeing a black eyed Russell from the movie 'UP' standing on my front porch asking to be let inside my house:-)
There's that name "CARL" again;-)
I'm Sure That There's a Message Here Somewhere: Black Eyed Children/David WEATHERly/SKYMAN/Carl MerryWEATHER/Michael?
Maybe I've been seeing too many black eyed children stories lately, but these Disney Ooshies do give me the creeps for some reason, and I'm not a paranoid pot-head like my old mate Greg CARLwood at 'The Higherside Chats' podcast, who doesn't trust Disney, as his t-shirt below shows.
I actually bought one of these t-shirts off Greg CARLwood:-)
While Disney might have a Monopoly on your imagination after buying up Marvel, Star Wars, etc, I don't think they are the evil satanic mind controllers CARLwood would like you to believe they are.
But don't let me destroy your fantasy if that's the story you want to believe:-)
Snail Tales and Snail Trails?
So what a time in 2020 for the two big Australian Supermarket chains to market their collectibles to their customers and their children, right?
I thought it was interesting that the Black Widow and Scarlet Witch are right next to each other in the Ooshie newspaper ad, as
Scarlett Johansson plays the Black Widow (a movie that has its release date pushed back because of Covid cinema restrictions) and Elizabeth Olsen who plays Scarlet Witch is from Sherman Oaks, California.
Sharman Oaks says he calls himself Sharman Oaks because he lived in Sherman Oaks:-)
Chadwick Boseman and Chris Hemsworth
At odds of around 36 to 1 I'm kind of tempted to spend $30 at Woolies just to see which Ooshie I would get.
Gotta go now as someone is knocking at my front door.
Disney collection that could make you a fortune?
Probably just one of those pesky kids;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment