Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 20, 2020

Are Aliens Good or Bad: Barbara/Lam[b]?

Mike Clelland points out an owl in
Cr
owley's reversed Lam image
?
Audio conversation with
 
Barbara Lamb
I noticed that Mike fails to point out the hidden image of perhaps a more sinister looking alien on the cover of Whitley Stieber's book 'Communion':-)
Do you pronounce Al's last name as Crowley
 or
Crowley I wonder?-)
Uploaded on December 16th, 2012?!
Alien Experiences
I listened recently to Mike Clelland's interview with Barbara LAMB, which was recorded on May 14th, 2012 (which was also Robert Zemeckis' birthday that day:-).
And I was amused how Mike kept trying to convince Barbara that she had seen one of "them".
An image from 'The Red Book'
I'm more interested in these so-called aliens on a pop-cultural Jungian archetypal level.
Same for the owl.
Project Blue Beam?
Evolution
Evolution (2001)
I just wonder if people like Mike Clelland will ever find what they are looking for while they are down here?-)
I think that life on Earth is the much weirder trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment