Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 16, 2020

The Lucid View and Weaponized Anomalies?

I'm Sure That There's a Message
Here Somewhere?-)
The Liminalist # 255: Weaponized Anomalies
  
(with Dan Mitchell)
Hidden Experience Audio:
Jason Horsley/
Interview
I've been reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers' and listening to old 'Hidden Experience' audio interviews, and one of those was one Mike did with Jasun Horsley back in March 2012.
Audio Conversation with Jason Horsley
Audio essay from LUMINOSITY
I listened to the latest 'Liminalist' podcast last night featuring Dan Mitchell (who used to write the LUMINOSITY blog), and again this morning (because I was so tied I feel asleep in bed with my iPad going, and must have been listening sub-liminaly:-).
I then listened again to the 'Hidden Experience' old 2012 audio of Jasun being interviewed by Mike again this morning.
Both of those interviews, as well as the rest mentioned above, are well worth a listen.
I couldn't help thinking of the remake of the movie 'It's Alive' which I wrote about recently, when I was listening to Jason describing the trauma of the birth canal and being born into a hostile world -
I'm Sure That There's a Message Here Somewhere: Black Eyed Children/David WEATHERly/SKYMAN/Carl MerryWEATHER/Michael?
I've also been working on another post about Crowley and his so-called channeled alien like works, especially that pile of crap 'The Book of the Law' which I read again yesterday (without destroying it afterward, by the way:-) and found it just as crappy as my last reading of it.
I guess there is always a baby in the bathwater of most books that you should look for before discarding the bathwater?-)
Moonchild (novel)
How Culture Shapers Spin Aleister Crowley?

No comments:

Post a Comment