Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 12, 2020

The Secret is NOT to Tell GOD Your Plans?-)

Katie Holmes and Josh Lucas in The Secret: Dare to Dream (2020)
I recently read the centre-spread in my local Australian Queensland newspaper from August 4th, 2020 where the new movie
'The Secret: Dare to Dream' was featured.
A reporter had interviewed Rhonda Byrne about the movie's Australian cinema run about to commence, and Rhonda told the reporter that while it was disappointing that the movie wouldn't be seen in American cinemas because of the pandemic, Rhonda was glad that the movie was going to be hitting the screens in her Australian hometown of Melbourne, Victoria.
Was ... that is ... until the Australian state of Victoria was put into lock-down for at least six weeks because of the corona-virus.
It is screening in every other Australian state right now except Rhonda's home state.
Now showing at Sun Pictures?!
Which made me think of the trailers for the new Secret movie and Russell Crowe's new movie being similar in theme, but poles apart, as far as love and fear goes -
Which also made me think of this old 2018 post I wrote about Rhonda being in a Top 100 list -
What's "The Secret" Rhonda Byrne?
Is that a corona-virus themed cover?!
This year Rhonda only made it to #59 on the 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine's "Top 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People" list.
I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in "God", and I can't help thinking of that old saying, 
"if you want to make God laugh, tell God your plans.":-)
How to Be Sane, Spiritual, and Saintly
Don't worry, God shat on my 2020 plans, too:-(
And that's no secret I'm telling you there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment