Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2020

2020: A UFO Odyssey?

Passed away March 7th 1999?
Passed away March 7th 2020?
Hidden Exerience Podcast: Brad Steiger/Interview 2014
I listened to the above 'Hidden Experience' podcast featuring
Brad Steiger, that Mike says at the beginning of was recorded on January 10th, 2014, which in hindsight now I know is exactly 2 years before David Bowie would leave his Earthly body for the stars, and while I knew Brad had passed away on
Rudolf Valentino's birthday anniversary on May the 6th 2018, I didn't know that his wife Sherry had passed away on
March the 7th, 2020, on the 21st anniversary of Stanley Kubrick's passing.
TirΓ© Du Film "Eyes Wide Shut" De Stanley Kubrick — Rendu CΓ©lΓ¨bre Par Frank Sinatra
The joke in the podcast is that Brad said people would refer to his best selling book 'Strangers from the Skies' as
'Strangers in the Night' after Frank's hit song.
Stanley Kubrick, the man responsible for giving us the blank dark movie screen tipped on its side to become the Monolith in
'2001: A Space Odyssey' also chose the tune
'Strangers in the Night' for his final movie 'Eyes Wide Shut'.
The Rainbow Conspiracy?!
'Eyes Wide Shut'
Peace Park: 75th anniversary – Hiroshima & Nagasaki
While on the subject of Kubrick movie's, and since today is the 75th anniversary of the bombing of Nagasaki -
The Synchromystic Life and Death of Brad Steiger?
Judy Garland Paperback – January 1, 1969
Brad wrote biographies on
Greta Garbo, Judy Garland, and Rudolph Valentino, the latter of which was adapted as a film in 1977.

Lyman Frank Baum the author of 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz' also passed away on May the 6th, just as Brad did.
Red Pill Junkie in UFO
From the people who brought you 'The Blair Witch Project'
Mike Clelland's and the SKYMAN's March 15th Dream Synch?
CARL=MIKE=UFO=OWL=SKYMAN=OWLGUY=SYNCHRONICITY?
Ray Bradbury Owned Disney Cel From ''The Sword in the Stone'' -- Featuring Merlin & His Owl Archimedes
Lot #220: Ray Bradbury Owned Disney Cel From ''The Sword in the Stone''
'The Sword in the Stone' in the Monolith?-)
Life is Like a Movie?
Our Old Friend the Monolith?
Ironically, I wanted to get this post posted for August 9th for the Nagasaki bomb anniversary stuff I wrote above, but I was getting very tied and had to go to sleep to clear my head, and I had a lot more figured out in my tied old head last night when I put up the 'POST STILL IN PROGRESS' at THE END of my post.
But upon waking up I couldn't remember what I was going to write.
It's now lost to the void of my sleeping brain, which needs some coffee right now to try and wake up properly.
Lighting the Void with My New Dream Pillow?
Oh well, such is life I guess:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment