Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 2, 2020

Wentworth Season 8 with a Victoria Stage 4 Lockdown?

An 8.6 rating seems ironic, since to 86 something is to kill or get rid of it
Reading the latest news headlines today of the Australian state of Victoria about to go into Stage 4 lockdown, and then reading an old Queensland newspaper from July 28th, 2020, which just seems to be one big promo for the FOX Australian TV prisoner drama 'Wentworth' (which I've never watched, and don't plan to watch anytime soon, either), I couldn't help thinking that the Joker really is in charge of world affairs in 2020:-(
I'm just wondering how long before my state of Queensland can avoid going into lockdown the way things are going.
And in the same July 28th, 2020 newspaper you can even make a mask the same colour to match your prisoner uniform like the ones in the TV show:-)
Wentworth looks like time not well spent to me:-)
As far as 'Wentworth' goes FOXTEL can stick it where the sun don't shine, as far as I'm concerned.
But then again, I don't have a FOXTEL subscription anyway.
Maybe I should check my porridge and bread rations for the weeks ahead?
I've taken my two $10,000 dips into my Super, too:-)
Is that a corona around that Centrelink star?!
I find it kind of ironic that the Centrelink welfare office has a star's corona as its logo, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment