Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2020

UNHINGED Sun Pictures?

What you need to know when visiting Sun Pictures...
In the Australian version Russ is depicted as a Rabbitohs fan:-) 
And he is confronted by a 2019/2020 depressed Brisbane Broncos fan:-)
Dare to Dream?!
I saw the movie 'UNHINGED' the other night in my hometown of Brisbane, and while I have only seen the trailer for the movie
'The Secret: Dare to Dream' I couldn't help thinking just how similar, but very different the themes in those two movies screening at Sun Pictures in Broome seem to play out.
'UNHINGED' is a very violent movie I should warn you if you haven't seen it yet.
I think my goal when I get out of this Australian state border lock-down will be to see a screening of the movie 'Bran Nue Dae' at Australia's oldest outdoor cinema.
But I won't be driving from Queensland to Western Australia and back:-)
"In 2009, the Sun Pictres cinema hosted the premiere of the Western Australian made musical film, Bran Nue Dae.
The stars walked a red dirt carpet and Ernie Dingo performed the film's title song."
While I've never run into Russell Crowe (thank heavens:-) in real life, I have had a good chat to Ernie Dingo one afternoon on the east coast of Australia, and he is a great bloke to chat with -
Sunday at Boomerang
I just knew (and hoped:-) that Russell's team was going to win on the weekend when I saw the 'Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway' promotion below in the foyer of the Brisbane cinema on the way out from watching 'UNHINGED':-)
South Sydney beats Brisbane Broncos 28-10 in NRL grudge match:-)
Did someone mention "grudge match"?-)
Watching my Sharkies at Suncorp Stadium flog the Dead Horses the week before;-)
GO THE SHARKIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment